We offer 0% APR finance on most all orders over £275* This means you can get 0% APR finance on bikes, clothing, parts and accessories. With our partners, V12 bike finance has never been so easy. You can split your payments and manage the cost of whatever you buy.
Our 0% APR Finance is easy and you can apply in store or over the phone:
- Choose the items you want to order with 0% APR Finance
- Pay a minimum 10% deposit (pay a bigger deposit to bring your monthly payments down)
- Apply for 0% APR Finance online or in-store (see instructions below)
- Pay the balance over monthly instalments
Here is an example of how our 0% APR finance works:
- Cash price (inc. delivery & VAT): £1000.00
- 10% Deposit (minimum required): £100
- Outstanding balance: £900
- Interest at 0% APR: £0.00
- 12 Monthly Payments of: £75
While we continue to develop our online application system, please call 01244 317 893 to apply. Or visit us in store.
*bikes and accessories that are greatly discounted may be subject to an interest bearing agreement. Minimum spend applies, subject to age and status.
In order to apply for credit with V12 Finance you must:
- be at least 18 years of age
- be either: in full time employment (i.e. 16 hours, or more, per week); or self-employed; or retired and over 50 years of age or in receipt of an invalidity or disability allowance
- be a UK resident
- be able to make repayments by direct debit provide your previous address if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years
Our finance provider is V12 Retail Finance. V12 Retail Finance is the UK's only specialist Retail Finance provider. Based in Cardiff, V12 has been offering Retail, Point of Sale and Interest Free Finance and for over 20 years, specialising in Online Finance for the past 10 years, through long-term dedicated funding lines.
Complaints Procedure - Making a complaint
- Emailing the business at firstname.lastname@example.org. A manager will be responsible for receiving
this correspondence and directing it to the appropriate person.
- By telephone (01244 317893 option 1)
We shall advise potential complainants:
- how to submit a complaint
- who the contact person is at our organisation
- how we will deal with the complaint
- how we will advise the outcome of the complaint
All complaints will be resolved within 7 working days.
If you compliant hasn't been resolved to your satisfaction, you are entitled to raise a compliant with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), please find the web link below -
How to complain (financial-ombudsman.org.uk)
TEL: 02920 468900
CORRESPONDENCE & TRADING ADDRESS:
V12 Retail Finance Limited
20 Neptune Court
V12 Retail Finance Limited, Yorke House, Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH
Davies Brothers Cycles Ltd acts as a credit broker, not the lender and will introduce you to Secure Trust Bank PLC, trading as V12 Retail Finance Limited. Davies Brothers Cycles Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – Registration Number 727588. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: V12 Retail Finance Limited, Yorke House, Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank T/A V12 Retail Finance are regulated by the FCA.
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.