SPECIALIZED Tarmac Disc Pro 2020 Model Gloss Teal Tint/Black Reflective/Clean
GLOSS TEAL TINT
Seen it cheaper? We'll match it!
SPECIALIZED Tarmac Disc Pro 2020 Model Gloss Teal Tint/Black Reflective/Clean in GLOSS TEAL TINT
This item is available at the warehouse and will be dispatched within 3-5 days.
Specialized Tarmac Disc Pro 2020 Model Gloss Teal Tint/Black Reflective/Clean
When we developed the Tarmac Disc, we didn't just want it to be fast. We wanted it to be fast everywhere. Long climbs, windy flats, Grand Tour stages, local fondosâwe built a race bike to be the most complete out there. Howâd we do it? We started with our 500-piece, Rider-First Engineeredâ¢ frame with a perfectly-tuned ride quality for every size, add in some serious aero tech that makes it 45 seconds faster than the Tarmac SL5, and then made it 20% lighter. Nothing is lighter, faster, and better handling.
As with all of our pro-level bikes, the Tarmac Pro eTAP delivers similar performance to its older S-Works sibling, but at a more palatable price. SRAMâs new Force eTAP AXS 12-speed groupset handles shift and braking duties, while the Roval CL 50 carbon fiber wheels slice through the wind. Top that off with an S-Works handlebar and seatpost, as well as the fan-favorite Power saddle, and youâre ready to tackle anything from a local road race to your first gran fondo.
- For the construction of the Tarmac, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 10r carbon. It's the most schedule, we've ever made and this allowed us to shed nearly 200 grams. That's right, a 20% reduction in frame weightâthe perfect recipe for your next hill climb PR.
- 500 pieces creating 7 different sizes with the same tuned rideâthatâs Rider-First Engineeredâ¢. We examine every ply of carbon on every frame size to ensure that all of our performance targets come through. To make sure you get the perfect ride, every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself.
- Aerodynamics is the most important thing we can do to make you faster, but with the Tarmac, we added aero features without any cost to weight. Through development, three areas were discovered where we could add aero for freeâa new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac thatâs approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometers.
- SRAM's new Force eTAP AXS brings a whole new level of shifting to the road. It's 12-speed setup is not only crisp and extremely quiet, but with the help of a 10-tooth cog, it has a gear range unlike any other road group.
- SPECS & GEOSFRAMETarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineeredâ¢, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount discFORKFACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount discFRONT WHEELRoval CL 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, 21hREAR WHEELRoval CL 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 350 internals, 24hINNER TUBESTurbo Ultralight, 60mm Presta valveFRONT TYRES-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mmREAR TYRES-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mmCRANKSETSRAM Force AXS, 48/35TFRONT DERAILLEURSRAM Force eTAP AXSREAR DERAILLEURSRAM Force eTAP AXSCASSETTESRAM CS XG 1270, 12-speed, 10-33tCHAINSRAM Force, 12-speedFRONT BRAKESRAM Force eTAP, hydraulic discREAR BRAKESRAM Force eTAP, hydraulic discHANDLEBARSS-Works Short & ShallowTAPERoubaix S-WrapSTEMSpecialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-boltSADDLEPower ProSEATPOSTS-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offsetSEAT BINDERTarmac SL6 clamp assembly
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
GLOSS TEAL TINT
44, 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61,
Free Shipping on all Orders
Get Free Shipping on all orders and free returns to our UK returns centre! Items are dispatched from our headquarters in Chester and will arrive in 2 - 8 days.
Amazing customer service
Want to try a bike for size? then come and visit us in store. We want you to be happy with your new bike and will do our very best to help you select the one that is the best fit for your needs.
No fuss returns policy
Order anything from us and whether it doesn't fit or you just don't like the colour then return it to us in original condition and we will refund or replace, you choose!