Abus 5412C Numerino 85cm COMBI LOCK
Abus 5412C Numerino 85cm COMBI LOCK in Black
In stock & ready to dispatch.
The ABUS 5412C Numerino 85cm COMBI LOCK from The Bike Factory on line a specialist bicycle store with over 100 year customer service and satisfaction
A quality product technically advanced and selected by our buyers to give our customers quality where every item is conceptualised and designed to complement one another and function together allowing year-round healthy cycling.The 2020 MODEL from WWW.The Bike Factory
AN EVERYDAY CABLE LOCK
The ABUS Cable Lock Numerino 5412C is modest and flexible: at 85 cm long and with a practical combination lock you can quickly and discreetly secure your bike and in doing so deterring casual thieves. It may be components that are to be attached to the bicycle, or the bike itself, which must be secured against theft for a short time in everyday life.
Because of its low security level and low weight, the ABUS Cable Lock Numerino 5412C is often used as a second lock. Its 370 g weight is barely noticeable, so you can carry it in addition to your main lock.
- 12 mm thick, high-quality steel cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycleâs paintwork
- Dark-touch function enables use in the dark, thanks to special number embossing
- Two-component number reels ensure long-term readability of the digits
- The number code can be set individually
Operation and use:
- Great protection where there is a low risk of theft
- Ideal for protecting low-range bicycles and childrenâs bikes
- Can be used with combination snap cage bracket (SCMU)
- Cable locks are characterised by good flexibility and relatively low weight
- The combination lock is particularly well suited for use by several people
The 5412C Numerino is a flexible and convenient 85cm long 12mm cable lock with 10.000 resettable combinations. The new innovative Snap Cage SCMU frame bracket can be mounted on any diameter tube between 15 to 55mm and it requires no tools for fitting. Rigorous testing ensures it will withstand the most extreme weather and riding conditions
Free Shipping on all Orders
Get Free Shipping on all orders and free returns to our UK returns centre! Items are dispatched from our headquarters in Chester and will arrive in 2 - 8 days.
Amazing customer service
Want to try a bike for size? then come and visit us in store. We want you to be happy with your new bike and will do our very best to help you select the one that is the best fit for your needs.
No fuss returns policy
Order anything from us and whether it doesn't fit or you just don't like the colour then return it to us in original condition and we will refund or replace, you choose!