Praxis Zayante Carbon 1x Crank
Zayante Carbon 1x M30
Named after a famous redwood-covered road climb in Santa Cruz, our Zayante Carbon 1x road bike crank is the ultimate marriage of lightness, stiffness and versatility. The Zayante Carbon 1x combines the benefits of a wide outboard bearing stance with a 30mm spindle. Ideal road and gravel bike crankset. Add its beautifully sculpted Carbon crank arms and you have a massive amount of stiffness and power transfer to flatten climbs.
Praxis Works cold forged chainrings (included) and M30 bottom brackets (required and sold separately) round out the Zayante package for a super-efficient road crank with top notch Praxis shifting. The Zayante Carbon M30 1x crankset can be installed in a BSA, BB86, 386EVO, BB30, PF30, T47, BBRight or older Specialized OSBB road frame.
• Carbon Arms.
• Direct Mount X-Spider 160/104BCD.
• M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB.
• Works with 10/11sp chains.
Carbon Arms | Direct Mount X-Spider 160/104BCD.
• 165/170/172.5/175mm lengths.
• Available in: DM1X 38t, 40t, 42t sizes.
• M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB.• Works with 10/11sp chains.
• Weight: 615g+/- (172.5mm with 50/34t).
• Q-Factor: 147mm.