SUMMER SALE: 21 Days of Savings
We've got a sale! Therefore we've taken the time to recommend our top picks from the selection of reduced bikes.
They are as follows:
2016 Alias Tri Bike Carbon
The Alias is a range specifically designed for female riders who wish to effortlessly switch between the road position and the triathlon position. A comfortable ride for the climbs and tearing across flats and descents, the Alias is the perfect training partner. If you're looking to obliterate a few personal records, train hard and push your limits then the 2016 Alias is suited for you.
- Women's geometry on the FACT 10r carbon frame, this bike is lightweight, responsive and ready to soar across the tarmac.
- The top end S-Works FACT carbon seat post has zero offset, while the alloy seat post has 35mm offset for quick and easy tri-specific positioning.
- Clip-on Aerobars to provide an extra option for ultimate aerodynamic positioning, especially for race day.
FSR Comp 6Fattie
To thoroughly enjoy the trails you need a machine that can cope with riding off-road; enter the Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie. Capable of tearing up cross country courses and devouring trails, the FSR Comp 6Fattie mountain bike is the responsive and durable trail crusher.
- Firstly, the strong M5 alloy frame is fitted with the new 6Fattie wheel system. The 6Fattie holds 650b wheels fastened with 3.0" tyres for massive traction, control and agility. The M5 allow Trail Chassis offers lightweight, durability and slack geometry for ultimate efficiency.
- Partnered with the 6Fattie wheel system is Shimano's Deore hydraulic disc brake system. These top-end brakes achieve graduated stopping power and a fantastic durable construction. It's time to dominate the trail and the Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie is your partner in crime.
- SRAM's GX gearing also bears added durability and the one-by 11-speed system is made to manage big hills.
- Fox's 34 plus Performance fork combined with the FOX Float Performance DPS rear shock is a dominant pairing. The fork has an incredible 150 millimetres of travel and the rear shock's AUTOSAG feature adds for great impact dampening regardless of the trail's condition.
Trek Remedy 8 650B Wsd
Customised for women; the Trek Remedy 8 holds components suitable for female geometry. The frame of this machine has been optimised for 27.5" wheels for a fast, responsive ride. This bike has a comfort and ride that is hard to beat amongst the full suspension market.
- Rockshox Pike RC rear shock and SRAM drive set
- Bontrager wheels and tyres for a comfortable, fast ride on a variety of terrain
- Active Brake Pivoting system allows the suspension to work freely whether you're on the brakes or not, this is a smooth and reliable system
- Full floater; in response to the harsh ride caused by shocks fixed to the frame, Trek have attached the rear shock to two moving linkage points for better response to harsh terrain.
Trek Emonda S 5 H2 Compact 2016
The Trek Emonda S 5 H2 Compact was designed to be as lightweight as possible. The Emonda range is astonishingly light and with a well-balanced ride, this bike is pretty unique.
With perfecting balancing the Emonda offers a responsive ride like no other.
- Totally redefines what we all expect from a lightweight bike with it's OCLV carbon frame
- H2 design is the optimal geometry for most riders particularly in the position for power and performance
- A wide, stiff-press bottom bracket improves pedalling performance for ultimate acceleration in the climbs and stretches.
You May Also Like
Leave a Comment